Status
Not open for further replies.

Will97

Reaction score
I am contemplating buying him but hes only had one long stint out on loan in prem and he scored 18 in 36. Anyone know if he gets any better after a couple of seasons

View attachment 261622

He has scored 98 in 158 apps in total for me so far but has only started 71 times. Now my 1st choice ahead of Benzema and a few top regens. If you want to see more in depth he is in my story in the stories page.

by the time he was 22 in one of my saves he scored something like 72 in all comps in one season for me, a class poacher if given the right PPMs and good service. Won top striker in Europe.

View attachment 261622

He has scored 98 in 158 apps in total for me so far but has only started 71 times. Now my 1st choice ahead of Benzema and a few top regens. If you want to see more in depth he is in my story in the stories page.

how are you guys playing him and what face pack is that??? also how do you get them in the game i downloaded some before followed the tips put it in the graphics folder but it still didn't work need help on these questions thank you

i got him on my newcastle save and by the age of 20 he scored something like 18 in 22 games and then about 27 goals the next season

i can get him for 35k a week, 6.5million fee is he worth that
and if i do get him what ppms and role shall i give him to get best results

i can get him for 35k a week, 6.5million fee is he worth that
and if i do get him what ppms and role shall i give him to get best results

i play him as a poacher. and yeah, that fee is totally worth it. he scored 20 goals for me in a season when he was 17. I wasn't even giving him that much game time. Second only to perhaps Carlos Fierro in terms of best young strikers in the game.

do you think he would work well in a front three with him and welbeck as advanced forwards and a regen as target man with welbeck and niang swapping positions

the facepack can be found here - **MEGAPACK Home Thread** - Latest update: 4.10 - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2011 Forums - all you do is extract it into the graphics folder under facepacks and then in the settings tick the always reload skin from cache and it should work.

I play Niang as a poacher up fornt on his own

so i put it into graphics went onto my game and ticked always reload skin on confirm and had use skin cache unticked here is a picture View attachment 261690is this what yours looks like because it still isn't working

so i put it into graphics went onto my game and ticked always reload skin on confirm and had use skin cache unticked here is a picture View attachment 261690is this what yours looks like because it still isn't working

Before you do any of the above you need to download the main pack on that thread and then every subsequent pack up to 4.10.

The 4.10 only contains a few thousand pics and some are better updates of ones in the main pack. It will take some time and I suggest registering on the sortitoutsi site, free, to down load the zip files.

Then follow the guide on the site because the config files which is how the game relates to the pics, needs to be correct. It is all explained on the site and there are posts with resolving issues also. The pics count is over 120k.

You stay classy......

Before you do any of the above you need to download the main pack on that thread and then every subsequent pack up to 4.10.

The 4.10 only contains a few thousand pics and some are better updates of ones in the main pack. It will take some time and I suggest registering on the sortitoutsi site, free, to down load the zip files.

Then follow the guide on the site because the config files which is how the game relates to the pics, needs to be correct. It is all explained on the site and there are posts with resolving issues also. The pics count is over 120k.

You stay classy......

thanks but i didn't download that one it was a different one i can't remember what it was called

i played him as poacher.. he got 34 youth caps-44 goals n 40 international caps-52 goals..

Status
Not open for further replies.