stuntmanhy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to FM and have started up a classic game with Chelsea. Figured playing with a good team might be good for a beginner.

Anyway could anyone recommend me a good young centre mid who could possibly be used as a back up/rotation player to start with and then go on to replace lampard?

Will Hughes - Derby

he becomes a really good player and would benefit from being tutored by Frank!

how much do you have to spend? what type of player do you want? what role would you use him in?

Money shouldn't be too much of an issue with Chelsea's funds and although it's very early in the season I don't see myself needing to do too much more transfer business yet.

Ill definitely check out Hugh's later today (at work posting from my phone right now). Ideally I'm looking for a natural MC whose attributes are maybe more defensive than attacking. The squad already has plenty of quality attacking mids. Is tutoring an option in classic mode?

Money shouldn't be too much of an issue with Chelsea's funds and although it's very early in the season I don't see myself needing to do too much more transfer business yet.

Ill definitely check out Hugh's later today (at work posting from my phone right now). Ideally I'm looking for a natural MC whose attributes are maybe more defensive than attacking. The squad already has plenty of quality attacking mids. Is tutoring an option in classic mode?

look at the Benders then mate, they are quality! Naingollan/Fellaini/Marchisio/Vidal/Nocerino/Pogba

not sure about FMC, never used it

Thanks a lot mate, didn't think of pogba he might just be what I'm looking for. Tried to buy adryan yesterday after seeing him recommended in one of the threads but couldn't negotiate ****** agent fees, the board wouldn't let me pay what was being asked. He may have been too attacking minded in regards to what I'm looking for anyway.

Cheers mate

personally i'd say vidal can play a dlp & as a bwm and also has the attributes to play a more attacking cm role when needed

Emre can from Bayern Munchen. Young but amazing DMC/mc.