McBrxde

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I've never posted or shared my tactic ideas before but i've decided that now's as good a time as any to post a tactic i've been working on for quite abit, If you LOVE possession and dominating teams with alot of passes, possession and shots this is the perfect formation for you.

Abit about me: When I started to create this tactic the main thing i wanted to achieve was total domination I wanted to have at least 60+% possession every game but at the same time create alot of chances, I've always loved possession in real life and i always try to create this with my tactics.

The Tactic: This Tactic is based alot around dominating the midfield and playing a quick short passing game with plenty of movement and fluidity, I tried alot of different formations before I finally settled on a 3-1-3-2-1 formation which i love not only because it dominates teams but also because its very unique as I havent seen much formations like mine throughout the whole of FM15.

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO APOLOGISE MY SCREENSHOTS ARENT WORKING :(

Below is a Link to my steam account where you can subscribe to get my tactic :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=512802644

I let my assistant do OIs and I nearly always set my match prep to Attacking Movement unless vs a much better team.

I have used this tactic with 3 different teams so far with great effect winning the league in the 1st season with each club in the 1st season without any transfers the 3 clubs being Dortmund, Lyon and Luton.

Thanks very much for reading and I hope you try my tactic out :)
Once again i apologise for the poor presentation but I hope this doesnt stop you from trying my tactic out as i've put a lot of effort into making this tactic work and work WELL.
If you have any questions please ask I will be more than happy to answer anything :)
I look forward to hearing your reviews, opinions or seeing/hearing about your results! Thanks very much

Last edited:
a download link for the tactic, instead of the description might be better and easier if you develop alternative version :)
screens can get here with the; insert image function - I usual copy/paste the screens to desktop.

Working on adding links now

Last edited:
a download link for the tactic, instead of the description might be better and easier if you develop alternative version :)
screens can get here with the; insert image function - I usual copy/paste the screens to desktop.

Sorry i am a noob :(

Going to be working on a new tactic tonight and tomorrow will most likely be a 4 back and ofc very possession based :)

Does anyone know how i can post more than 1 link on my opening post? As atm i can only post the 1 :( any help would be much appreciated

anyone got a screenshot of the tactic and player roles?