McBrxdes Possesselona v2 - Need Testers :)

McBrxde

Reaction score
Will anyone be willing to test my new tactic? I've done 1 successful season but would like more confirmation it works completly before I post it for everyone :) reply here if you want to test it for me thanks :)

Will anyone be willing to test my new tactic? I've done 1 successful season but would like more confirmation it works completly before I post it for everyone :) reply here if you want to test it for me thanks :)

ill give it a go with toon over next few days for you is OI included also what training etc?
does it use corner/throw exploit

can you do a non steam upload a non steam? as at my dads atm and no net at home lol

awesommme thanks :) how did you set up training?

During pre season I had it on fitness and tactical then during the season i just use balanced or attacking mate :)

Another point to make not about training is sometimes i use the attacking mentality instead of control menatality if i feel im the better team :)

If anyone else is trying out this formation i would love to hear about your results and opinions!!

So far i've played 24 games with Dortmund won 20 drew 3 and lost 1 scoring 79 goals and conceding 12... So looking good so far, just working on a few things to improve it even more:)