McCarthy unhappy at Ward red card

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
you are battling to get into the top 7, sorry top 4. but still disgraceful behaviour

bossman, shut up, he made 2 bad challenges, no matter what he has to be sent off, the right decision was made, mccarthy moans about everything, alex mcleish is a good example of a manager who does not complain

Joe is speaking sense though to be fair Bossman. Although no need to say shut up Joe :S

yeah there is, hes a second account we all know, and he just causes alot of arguments, look at that thread yesterday, he should be banned, i used to cause ALOT of arguments but thats faded

Every team bombards the ref but I must admit Lucas and Mascherano are among the worst but until they pass laws of only the captain talking to the ref it will be the same

JOe it is not a secound account it is my first, amd i havent broke the rules today, or on this thread just stated an opinion. i accept wot people are saying, even though i think it is wrong.

easy guys, there's no point getting into such unnecessary arguments as they result in fellow members turning against each other in a long run. there isnt really a need for the argument to turn personal just because of one fixture or two. nothings gonna reverse the outcome anyway :(

just saw this incident for the 1st time on match of the day 2 and in a way i can see why wolves supporters would be upset BUT.... the ref would have been much more slated if he didnt undo the situation and it was a definate red card for ward.

McCarthy hasn't got a leg to stand on. Both offenses were bookable so he ended up getting sent off, how can he even moan?
Although, Lucas went down like he was the victim of an assassination and Reina didn't really need to run Adebayor style to protest.

Meh, If McCarthy isn't happy, then he should tell Ward to stop trying to grab hold of players pulling them back, therefore attempting a rape-like situation, as he did in both yellow cards against Liverpool. <)

Back