mccollio09

Reaction score
Hi all, this is something I did for last years edition and something I have just completed today. You will find attached all the English wonderkids and potential wonderkids in one downloadable shortlist file in the attachment.

Technical Info:

To have access to it, you will need to save it in:

"Username" ---> "Documents" ----> "Sports Interactive" -----> Football Manager 12 -----> shortlists

Load up your game, click search ---> shortlist ----> import shortlists, and there you should find it.

If anyone still cannot find the file after this, then it means you have saved your FM into a different directory from my own, will just mean that you will have to do a bit more searching around for wherever you saved your shortlist/ FM12 to if this does not work.

*Note on players included:
You won't find Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand, Daniel Sturridge, Jake Livermore on this list. Not for the reason that they are all household names, but more for the reason that they are ALL OVER 21. They did of course make up part of my FM11 shortlist, and of course I thoroughly encourage anyone taking part in my Patriot Challenge to sign them up as they are nonetheless great youngsters.

"New" player discoveries:

Well, I'm not going to list your Cleverleys, Wilsheres, Craig Dawsons and Jack Robinsons etc. (but they are included in the download) here as you already most probably know all about these players.

But I would like to cherry pick a few relatively unknowns to take a look at the following for each position, confident of them turning into top four premiership stars:

Goalkeeper:

• Jak Alnwick
  • Jason Steele
Right back:
  • Chris Solly
Left back:

• Joe Whight
  • Scott Malone
Central defenders:

• Sean Morrison
  • Shaun Hutchinson
  • Josh Thompson
  • Tom Lees
  • Scott Wootton
Left Midfield

• Thomas Carroll
Right Midfield

• Kieran Trippier
  • Matt Philips
Left Wing

• Danny Ward
  • Billy Knott
Right Wing

• Nathan Redmond
  • Cameron Stewart
  • Danny Mayor
Centre Mid

• Richard Smallwood
  • Ross Jenkins
  • Jack Payne
  • Adam Barton
  • Elliot Whitehouse
  • James Rowe
Strikers

• Adam Campbell (new to FM12, tho spotted very early by a few people on demo)
  • Harry Kane
  • Jose Baxter
  • Gary Madine
  • Jonathon Obika
  • Danny Ings

Last edited:
you should add Jordon Mutch and Jack Butland

you should add Jordon Mutch and Jack Butland

Both on it already mate, there's prob roughly 200 players on there. I didn't mention them on the OP because since the last FM version (possibly even FM10), they're very well known wonderkids

Heyy good work! Just what i'll need now that i've got brentford into the premier league! Squad must have 8 HG players but i only got 6 so far! However i'm looking to offload a couple of those as they are probably not good enough for the top flight and michael brown is getting old and parnaby keeps gettin silly red cards!! Would you reccomend any potential first teamers from your list?