mccollio09

Reaction score
EDITING PENDING (just thought I'd get the names out there for you guys to search in the meantime, apologies if someone else has already found one of these guys and made their own thread, I will of course make the link to your own rather than create mine)

Well, I've started to make a fair few of my own threads on players that haven't been published yet, so I'm going to do a similar thing to Raikan and stick them all on one easy to find thread. I had been saving a lot of these for wonderkid of the week entries but I thought I'd share the love. The majority of these players are under 20, though I've made an exception for one or two who are just kickass, none are above 22.

(Raikan - if you feel this thread is too similar to your own mate, then feel free to merge it, just remember that imitation is the finest form of flattery)

Be warned, as is also the case with the vast majority on Raikan's all in one player thread, you may need specific leagues loaded for these players to appear.

Gil Blumstein - Inverness CT anywhere in midfield (best along the attacking midfield line) - 400k​

Torgeir Borven - Odd - striker (advanced forward) - Asking price 775k​

Fanol Perdedaj - Hertha BSC - anchorman - 1 mil​

Matias Jones - player profile - Danubio - deep lying forward/ TQ - 2.2mil​

Marcelo Larrondo - Player Profiles - Siena - targetman - 675k​

Fatos Beciraj - Player Profile - Dinamo - complete forward - 1.1 mil​

Tomislav Kostadinov – CSKA Sofia – amc good long shots - 450k

Panagiotis Tachtsidis – Genoa (loaned out) - AMC - 1.9mil

Andreas Tatos – Atromitos - AMC - 625k

Adrian Szekeres – MTK - Right back - 45k(!)

Kornel Kulcsar – Kaposvar (on loan) - MC/AMC - 200k

Grzegorz Krychowiak – Bordeaux - Defensive mid/ mid centre - 1.5mil

Maciej Sadlok – Polonia Warszawa - Box to box mid - 190k

Ariel Borysiuk – Legia - MC - 1.6 mil

Daniel Ciach – Polonia Warszawa - DC - 400k

Georgy Shennikov – left back/wing back Russia*

Nikita Malyarov – Spartak Nalchik - Midfield/AMC - 700k

Milos Reljic – Red Star (on loan) - Striker (deep lying forward) - 130k

André Pires - Bellenenses -

David Addy - Porto (on loan) - DL - 1.4mil

Matias Mirabaje - Once Caldas - AML - 375k

Nikola Krcmarevic - Cukaricki - MC - 575k

Samuel Armenteros - Heracles - AMC/ST - 1.7mil

Luciano Narsingh - Heerenveen - AMR - 2.1mil

Dimitri Daeseleire - Genk - DR/WB R - 875k

Emil Larsen - Lyngby - AML - 700k

Romeo van dessel - KV Mechelen - DC/ Anchorman - 140k

Jesper Lauridsen - Ikast FS - DL - 500k

Armin Bacinovic - Palermo - DMC/MC - 4mil

Joakim Eyde - MyPa - DL/ML - 95k!

Danijel Aleksic - Genoa - ST - 3.5mil

Tor Marius Gromstad - Stabaek - DC - 55k!

Darko Brasanac - Partizan - MC - 500k

Sebastian Rudy - Hoffenheim - Deep lying playmaker - 3.7mil

Last edited:
mate can you reccomend any players that are championship quality but really cheap

nice layout :) some of those players are over 20 mate and cannot be classed as Wonderkids :)

what would also be helpful is to state the club these players start the game at to make it easier for members to find them :)

nice layout :) some of those players are over 20 mate and cannot be classed as Wonderkids :)

what would also be helpful is to state the club these players start the game at to make it easier for members to find them :)

Really? which ones are over 20? That might be my fault as some of my saves have started at the date of the league they're from (Feb 2010 in some cases)

Layout needs a bit of work, when I'm done everyone will have a thread, club name, position and player value

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

mate can you reccomend any players that are championship quality but really cheap

Not on my list as he is 26 but I'd say the best free transfer on the game is Mauro Milano, he's a must buy.

he is an Attacking Mid Centre but accommplished as a Striker :) I am currently training him there :)

ok thread is still in it's infancy but I've put all the information you will need to go and find the player yourself, I'll be slowly uploading the links to individual threads for each player.

ok, existing threads added, which still leaves rather a lot to be done...:'( They're all pretty good but for the best value for money buys, I suggest you take a look at:
Mirabaje
Tor Marius Gromstad
Joakim Eyde
Milos Reljic

Joakim Eyde thread added, arguably the best player on this list for value and potential.

Darko Brasanac was a true wonderkid last year, I sold him for 2 mill when I was playing with partizan. This year he is little worse, but still decent. Good list, some of those players are new to me.... looking foward to your next update :)

Just come accross Kristian Kolcak (who is only valued at 1,5k) thinking he deserves to be on here too

Can these players be found on a large database or do you need specific leagues loaded ?

For the most part, you'll need specific leagues loaded up mate.

This is an old thread from two years back I made, thought I'd give it a thread bump as I thought some of these players are still worth a look!