Me and Pumas. ( Possible Guide )

Botty

Reaction score
Me and Pumas.
View attachment 152112
A Short
( Hopefully Sweet ) Insight to U.N.A.M

So I've been managing Pumas in the |Mexican Primera Division| for nearly a season now ( I dont get that far in to games) and I have found them to be one of the most enjoyable saves I have done as of late.

So lets start.

What Do I Start With?

A 72449 All seater Stadium

Top Training Facilities

Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Budget:

Top Half Finish: £90k / £150k p/w

Continental Qualification Through League Finish: £110k / 155k p/w

Title Challenge
: £110k / £160k p/w

Winner: £120k / £165k p/w

Wage Budget:

The club is currently spending: £166,410 p/w on wages

So Botty, What did you do?

Transfers:

View attachment 152087

In >>
Febian Brandy: Free Transfer, £4,200 p/w ( 9/7/2010 )

Shaleum Logan: Free Transfer, £2,700 p/w ( 20/12/2010 )

Out <<
Cesar Sanchez > Pachuca. Fee: 85k ( 15/7/2010 )

Players?
The Key players in my save will be listed below, they may have been the key to the progression I have made they may not have been...

Dante Lopez
View attachment 152089

Dante has been 'banging them in' like theres no tomorrow so far and has always popped up when those vital goals were needed, once they were scored he starts scoring for fun.

Javier Cortes
View attachment 152091

Mr.Cortes is a little beast, and an underrated one at that! He tears up the right of midfield most games and sets up goals every now and again, maybe scoring some in the process.He is a vital player at only 21 years of age as he has much room to improve.

Leandro Augusto
View attachment 152109

Leandro is the beating heart of the team at 32 he leads the team to every victory and consoles them after every defeat.
With 11 assists and 8 goals he appears the be the Playmaker come Goal scorer that every team needs to survive.

Febian Brandy
View attachment 152110

Brandy was the only signing at the start of the season and what a signing he was! With 16 goals and 9 assists, him and his strike partner Lopez always produce fireworks.Now worth a healthy £1.2mil this free transfer is the 'Asda Price' of the FM World.

Fernando Morales
View attachment 152111

Fernando Morales is 25 years old and is play above expectations.With 6 goals and 12 assists he has proven to the best player in the team when it comes to setting up his team mates. With him on the left, Augusto in the middle and Cortes on the right, Pumas have a midfield to be reckoned with.

Dario Veron
View attachment 152468

A solid rock in defence, Veron is the man who binds the back four in times of trouble, and plays through balls to counter when the opposition are off guard.Making 29 appearances for his country Dario could be considered a hardened veteren when it comes to football.

Fernando Espinosa
View attachment 153030

Espinosa is a tough, hard tackling defensive midfielder who's sole purpose is to keep the midfield strong and the defence stronger. Making 29 appearances for his club in a 4-1-3-2 formation Fernando has ruled the space between defence and midfield, making this formation great for the club

Israel Castro
View attachment 153029

Israel Castro can play right back,defensive midfield or center midfield, I play him on the right of defence where he has quickly become one of my best defensive players.At 30 years old he still has a few years left in him and will be difficult to replace when the day of his retirement comes.

Tactics?

Im no tactical mastermind but this tactic seems to have worked so far.
View attachment 153037 View attachment 153038

Last edited:
Ever since I had a cracker of a friendly against them on my City save they've interested me.

Should you do a guide..defo! :D

Lol Thanks for the one and only reply :D

thats where celtic signed juarez from aint it anyway i have enjoyed managing in latin america a lot unusual to see english players over there how do they do settling wise

thats where celtic signed juarez from aint it anyway i have enjoyed managing in latin america a lot unusual to see english players over there how do they do settling wise

He settled in fine, his first 2/3 games he nabbed 2/3 assists and after that he started scoring along side Dante Lopez :D