rickyd343

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been having the strikers not scoring problem. Its obviously a bug in the ME so i decided to go on holiday just for the matches with the instructions to use my line up and tactics,

the matches I was on holiday my strikers became prolific, also wingers getting goals (dembele and saka have only ever scored in matches that I have been on holiday)

please could others try this out and give me feedback on there results.

theses 2 results have been my biggest wins by far and its silvas only goal in 10 games even had the cheek to ask for a improved contract even after warning him of hes lack of goals.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 129
further testing - same match same line ups very different results,

the match I played I had 6 clear cut chances including hitting the post from 6 yards to a open net.

and again wingers scoring in holiday but getting no where close while playing.

Attachments

• played.PNG
    played.PNG
    149.3 KB · Views: 112
  • holiday.PNG
    holiday.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 98
Well, yeah.
Already in FM19 I've not been playing the games. I just do instant results. Results are more realistics and you don't rage at a horrible ME. Your strikers score if they're decent

It may be but when playing a match it is definitely bugged. My wingers score bundles when on holiday when i play the match they dont get close. I also understand that they have tried to stop the "ultimate tactic" which just steamrolls the game, im for that but hide it better dont just make it thay my strikers cannot hit a barn door and my defenders run the wrong direction when a through ball is played.