Medal of Hono(u)r

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Anybody getting this game? I just pre-ordered mine for the PS3, out in a weeks time. Hopefully will keep me occupied and entertained until FM and CoD, and hopefully longer.

My brother is getting it, October and November are ****** expensive

Im getting it, looks like it will have a stronger single player than COD, and i prefer single player games

played this for ps2 alot never played ps3 version will rent it

Nothing like throwing frags at germans only to have them kick them back....XD

i couldnt remember my favorite one , its Medal Of Honour - allied assault

AA was easily the best. Most atmospheric game of it's time. Also had great multiplayer that lasted years.

Single-player will probably be better than MW2. But on the multiplayer side, from what I've seen, it's something like MW2 but with vehicles.

Single-player will probably be better than MW2. But on the multiplayer side, from what I've seen, it's something like MW2 but with vehicles.

It's like Battlefield: Bad Company rather than CoD, but more so a mixture of the two. The multiplayer seems awesome from the videos I've seen.

I will get it, but not on the day. I need to get FM, BlackOps and Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 before MoH makes its way into my games selection.

Might buy it for myself, looks pretty decent and their stroy modes are always good. I remember Rising Sun[I think thats what it was called] and that game was epic for the PS2.

Might buy it for myself, looks pretty decent and their stroy modes are always good. I remember Rising Sun[I think thats what it was called] and that game was epic for the PS2.

You should clearly get it for PS3 if you're going to ;)

You should clearly get it for PS3 if you're going to ;)

More than likely anyway, should arrive anytime between now and tuesday :) . Most of my xbox mates dont play it anyway, if any.

you get Medal of Honor: Frontline free with all versions of Medal of Honor 2010 (that would be the only reason I would buy it)

Multiplayer Trailer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYJaREGs9tg"]YouTube - Medal of Honor 2010 Multiplayer Trailer (E3) - Pixel Enemy[/ame]

I'm gonna buy black ops not medal of honor.:$If i like moh's single player i might buy the game