Medal of honor 10

beng1250

Reaction score
Used search engine and couldn't find a thread about this game. Half tempted to sell Black ops due to pathetic connection and buy this, worth £40 ?

Seen few video's on youtube and gameplay looks brilliant but few reviews have been abit dodgy so undecided.

I'm not a fan of Medal Of Honor but I played one version of this series. Forgot which version it is, but I remember that I'm wearing underwear and holding a bazooka when I go into a map where I fight with bots..

Well if you don't like Call of Duty then you might as well, though I'm inclined to tell you that MoH is average at best and barely has any guns (3 in each class category, 9 in all).

Rented it and was unimpressed with single player, couldn't try out multiplayer thanks to operation rape-their-wallets

I was interested in getting it too but I can't imagine it being any better than COD.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Bam! £20.84 beat that! It's on ShopTo which is reliable.

i might buy this for me pc when it is cheap but cod is a lot better.

Gah what a waste of money n effort. Certainly is a low amount of guns, still beats CoD though. Nicer maps not to much variety though. Bit boring after a while. Plus getting sniped constantly on combat missions is annoying :O May aswell wait for BF3.

I must admit, i loved medal of honour tier 1 but it started collecting dust as soon as Black Ops came out....

How ever, i've changed back, Black Ops is collecting dust and Medal of honour is getting alot of playing time now, it's better. It really is. Especially online

If any one is on PS3, add me, drezzy86

its a good game but i prefer battlefield bad company 2 ;) or you could wait for number 3 ;)

its a good game but i prefer battlefield bad company 2 ;) or you could wait for number 3 ;)

Couldn't get into BF2 online, probably because i was bashing Modern Warfare so much.....But Number 3 looks immense

brother rented MOH and said it was just a bad version of COD