What is you media handling attribute? (better to have played at least 6 months)

• 0-10

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 40-50

• 50-60

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • 60-70

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 70-80

• 80-90

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • 90-100

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters
65% but i dont go to press conferences and stuff

Very low on my Benfica save, since I actually trust Neeskens not to **** up the questions.
100% on my Académica save because, well, they're **** and I don't need bad morale on top of bad players :p

i am thinking that my media handling is the reason im not getting many job offers. I am in my 5th season and currently managing Fenerbahce. In my first 3 seasons i won 9 cups and 2 league titles with Inter Milan. then i went on to Man City got sacked about March time and thats when i got the Fenberbahce job, in my first full season with them i won the Turkish league title. But in the summer of 2014 i won the World Cup with England so my stats lie at 10 cups and 3 league titles but i was getting laughed at for declaring my intrest in jobs like Fulham and Birmingham and i was shocked. I then looked at my stats and the only poor one is my media handling which is at 6%. Is the reason im being denied jobs??

i am thinking that my media handling is the reason im not getting many job offers. I am in my 5th season and currently managing Fenerbahce. In my first 3 seasons i won 9 cups and 2 league titles with Inter Milan. then i went on to Man City got sacked about March time and thats when i got the Fenberbahce job, in my first full season with them i won the Turkish league title. But in the summer of 2014 i won the World Cup with England so my stats lie at 10 cups and 3 league titles but i was getting laughed at for declaring my intrest in jobs like Fulham and Birmingham and i was shocked. I then looked at my stats and the only poor one is my media handling which is at 6%. Is the reason im being denied jobs??
How did you manage to get sacked by man city?

Maybe that gave you a bad media-reputation?

How did you manage to get sacked by man city?

Maybe that gave you a bad media-reputation?

I was third in the league in March-April and they wanted me to finish top.

I did once tell the media to **** off and they picked it up but is the game that realistic that would stop me getting jobs.

I nearly always send the assistant, except before big games.

My assist manager is a retarded but also i don´t really like to waste time, so i leave it to the retarded.

I´ll have 1%

1%.

Got Cudicini as assistant (has good stats apart from tactical lol), says some extreme things sometimes lmao but never anything negative, but yeah, waste of time tbh.

100% - Would rather my assistant didn't tell the media my biggest rivals will win the league.

I like to take care of my own press conferences.

That way I don't want to kill my assistant afterwards.
The things assistants tend to say are frightening.

Actually, I've given up on letting the assistant do anything apart managing the reserves and U20s... Not even youth contracts, cause he can't even handle that...

100%, but I only attend about 50%.

I think I get 100% because when I do go to pressers, I don't make an *** out of myself or insult the media.

100% - Would rather my assistant didn't tell the media my biggest rivals will win the league.

You know what? Wilkins told the press Arsenal is going to win the league :S

After that, I never let him take any other press conference except against some lower league teams.

I always attend press conferences ! The assistant manager is dumb and I don't to ruin the team's morale with something he might say ..