gogogo golem

Reaction score
I just saw a media pundit taking her coaching badges. She's at my club but I've never seen a media pundit on FM before. What effect do they have? What attributes would you look for?
Here's a screenshot for anyone who doesn't believe me:
View attachment 279851

media pundits on the club payroll oO)? maybe they're meant to work as PR/press agents for the club? could be a nice addition in that case.

media pundits on the club payroll oO)? maybe they're meant to work as PR/press agents for the club? could be a nice addition in that case.
Don't know how to find them or if they're essential. Maybe someone should ask over at SI to see what the deals all about. Or
SM is the only club with one because it's important we spread the magic of SM.

Last edited:
Don't know how to find them or if they're essential. Maybe someone should ask over at SI to see what the deals all about. Or
SM is the only club with one because it's important we spread the magic of SM.

I'm also with San Marino and I had a media pundit on the payroll, but they did show up on the staff list

I'm with Parma and I didnt know i had a media pundit until their contract came up for renewal. not on my staff list either...

it must be an italian thing, ive got one in my firentina save...

anyone know if its a bug or the real thing?????

Just noticed i cant resign them, the max i can offer is 50 a week??????? they want 800 or something