DCam89

Reaction score
I am currently in pre-season with Rangers and I have two spaces left to bring in more medical staff, physios for example. Although I am first in the spl in terms of physio rating, would I benefit from another two or even sports scientists etc.?

I need to add more scouts and my budget is tighter than a mouse's waistcoat!

View attachment 86963

I am currently in pre-season with Rangers and I have two spaces left to bring in more medical staff, physios for example. Although I am first in the spl in terms of physio rating, would I benefit from another two or even sports scientists etc.?

I need to add more scouts and my budget is tighter than a mouse's waistcoat!

View attachment 1123858

You're ranked 1st in the league because the average physio stat of your 2 physios is higher than the average stats of the rest of the leagues physios. Being the best int eh league doesn't mean it's good; it could just mean you've the best **** team.

My personal philosophy is that I get as many physios as humanly possible since keeping players fit is of paramount importance. You win games with your players players, not scouting targets playing in other teams. You have to sort out your priorities and decide which is more important to you: Your 1st team squad fitness or spotting potential targets?

Hire as many as they'll let you. It can't hurt (no pun intended).