Strengths:
acceleration, pace, natural fitness, work rate, determination

Weaknesses:
jumping, heading, finishing, marking

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Resolute

Suggested Roles:
Advanced playmaker - support

Medo has pace and acceleration, good fitness, he works hard, has a nice powerful long shot and can tackle and pass. Good player, joined Partizan from HJK this summer so he won't be leaving immediately. Anyone care to scout him in the summer of 2011 for example, I think he would be more willing to leave then.

He should also be playing for the Finnish national team, it's a ****** crime his application was rejected by FIFA.

His stats aint that good, but belive me ( cuz im playing with Partizan now ), he is good. I use him as central mid or box to box. Scoring goals from 30 meters ^^) I'll updating his progress :)

he looks decent mate :) I have noticed him many times before, but he looked a tad average :)

is that him chasing down Arshavin in the picture? :p

He was a great player in the Finnish league and he's got decent potential on this year's game.

Yeah, he won the league player of the year last season. Banged in a few nice goals, also scored against Partizan if I recall correctly in the UCL qualifiers. He was also one of the Sierra Leonean U-17 players who stayed in Finland after the 2003 U-17 world championships and sought asylum.