Originally Posted by kristiansp5 Here you go 4-3-1-2 BEAST!.tac Thank you, but I still can't download... and I really wanted to give your tactic a try. I'm downloading into a USB pen via my PS3, so I don't know if that's the problem... Never had trouble with this before though.. Could you try mediafire? I know that it has worked before. Sorry for the trouble... Thanks - FranklinMT-

Here you have it 4-3-1-2 BEAST!.tac

Thank you kristiansp5!! Finally I can give this tactic a try! :) I'll test it for you with a mid table team and give you feedback on how it works out. :) Once again, thank you for uploading!

Thank you kristiansp5!! Finally I can give this tactic a try! :) I'll test it for you with a mid table team and give you feedback on how it works out. :) Once again, thank you for uploading!

Thank you and hopefully you will not give up the tactic after 1 bad result, make sure the team is familiar with the tactic :)

Sorry to say, but this didn't work out as well as I hoped... Took over Palermo but got sacked after only 13 games.. W 2 - D 0 - L 11. GF 6 - GA 20 Game Over.......

Sorry to say, but this didn't work out as well as I hoped... Took over Palermo but got sacked after only 13 games.. W 2 - D 0 - L 11. GF 6 - GA 20 Game Over.......

Strange....currently using this with Newcastle and I'm doing pretty good.

Decided to give this another go, this time with Monaco. This way I can test it as a top team the first season, and hopefully as a mid table team in season 2 if I get promoted that is.... I am however going to tweak it and try to improve it. I'll report back with results later. :)

Decided to give this another go, this time with Monaco. This way I can test it as a top team the first season, and hopefully as a mid table team in season 2 if I get promoted that is.... I am however going to tweak it and try to improve it. I'll report back with results later. :)

Don;t forget the simple things too like keeping the players morale high, team cohesion and making sure they are familiar with the tactic.