scouse2006

Reaction score
Stupid question but is the megapack meant to have a config file? Because i can't find it, if so does anyone have a link to just the config so i don't have to download the entire pack again. Thanks

Of course it does! I don't get exactly why yours is not present though.

Stupid question but is the megapack meant to have a config file? Because i can't find it, if so does anyone have a link to just the config so i don't have to download the entire pack again. Thanks

Of course it does! I don't get exactly why yours is not present though.

I have no clue either, I had it all on my desktop pc and my hard drive started to go back, so I pulled everything onto a usb drive and moved to my laptop so I could continue to play and it somehow went bye bye. You don't happen to have a link to a copy of just the config do you? I really do not want to download the entire thing again TIA

Send me your email via PM and I'll try to send you the config if I can!

I have no clue either, I had it all on my desktop pc and my hard drive started to go back, so I pulled everything onto a usb drive and moved to my laptop so I could continue to play and it somehow went bye bye. You don't happen to have a link to a copy of just the config do you? I really do not want to download the entire thing again TIA