Megan Fox vs Rosie Huntington

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5K
I honestly can't see why everyone thinks Fox is so 'sexy'. Would be Rosie all the way for me. :)

Dunc, your opinion doesnt count, you would get up on Rosie O'Donnell if ya had the chance ;)

In all seriousness both are about even when there dolled up to the nines. Megan was the **** a few years ago but has lost some of her appeal and Rosie is unpredictable. Can look like she fell off the ugly tree one day and other days your jaw drops when you see her. Its all down to the quality of the makeup

Susan Boyle ftw. C'me on....you know you would!

Rosie all the way.... Megan Fox looks like the inside of my crack!

rosie-huntington-whiteley_TheSocialNewspaper-106.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley_TheSocialNewspaper-2.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley_TheSocialNewspaper-16.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley_TheSocialNewspaper-23.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley_TheSocialNewspaper-118.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley.jpg

I'd rather Megan Fox by a long way, I watched Transformers 3 last night and Rosie can't act either.

WTF is Megan Fox doing with lines from a Shakespeare play tattooed on her back????? Is she trying to come across as intelligent???

Viewwhoring, constant jumpcuts. A voice that kills angels.

He gets about 800k-1.2 mil views a video and he has like 1.6 million subscribers, yes he uses thumbnails and titles to attract viewers, but they are relevant to what he is talking about, so I don't see anything wrong with that. Without jump cuts it would be slow paced and not very funny, he's talking about news and if somebody wanted to listen to a slow paced, boring person then they would watch the news. And not really sure what exactly is wrong with his voice, but I don't see somebody's voice as a reason to dislike them

So, after just getting home from watching Transformers 3, it's safe to say Rosie is miles better than Megan Fox - absolute babe, drooled over her in every scene she's in - especially when he talks about curves etc.

Although, I'd rather have Optimus Prime than either of them.. :wub:

it's safe to say Rosie is miles better than Megan Fox - absolute babe, drooled over her in every scene she's in - especially when he talks about curves etc.

speaking of curves....i presume you know the cubic curve(y = x3)?

X_cubed_plot.gif
megan-fox-3.jpg

Can't stand Megan for some reason, so Rosie for me. Although Jessica Alba does beat all ;)

After watching Transformers last night, Rosie is just Incredible.

Tbh I didn't mind seeing Rosies **** in just a pair of knickers zoomed in in 3d watching transformers 3 the other night :p

Back