MegaPack 2.0 works perfectly fine, but adding my own pictures don't? Help needed!

KESS

Reaction score
So, I have the MegaPack 2.0, and I installed it in graphics and it works perfectly fine. Now, I'm trying to add a picture for a player, but it won't show up in the game.

I went to preferences and hit confirm again, so it would reload the textures, but it still didn't show up. I've cut out a picture, it's 180x180 in size and it's a png file. But still nothing shows up?

Oh, and also I tried to start a new game to see if that worked, but no, all pictures work except for the one I added myself.

Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong here?

Have you added the picture to the config file ?

Have you added the picture to the config file ?
No, I haven't. All I did was save it as the unique ID in the MegaPack 2.0 folder.

How do I add the picture to the config file?

EDIT: I looked up that config file thing, and it works now! Thanks for your help man, appreciate it :).

Last edited:
change the name of ur own picture to the player ID,
then drag it into the MP folder,
replace any files if needed to.
go to preferences > display and sound > tick "allways reload skin on confirm"
and untick "use skin cache"

were can i get a good megapack all my usual sights for download seem to be on the blink HELP!!!!! please

hej sorry, i still don't understand how to add the picture to the config file ??? i have the same problem like KESS

EDIT: OK, i know now ....

Last edited:
How do you make the background from the added photo go? As in, how can i cut the head out so it appears on the normal FM player profile background. I tried rubbing it white, but a white square with the players head just appears!

anyone here who could send a link which explains how to edit the config file? sorry if i sound like a complete ****** but i'm new to this. would appreciate your help, thanks :)