MegaPack 3.0 - how to set up?

zakantoni

Reaction score
Hi guys. As you can see, i just downloaded the 7 parts from firefox and i am trying to follow the instructions given by sortitoutsi. which are these:

1) Download all 7 files from filefront below. You can't mix 'n match with the other download servers. You have to download everything from one site!
2) Place all downloaded files in the same folder.
3) Extract only the first file (sortitoutsi_megapack_Part 1.zip). Most programs should support the .7z format. If yours doesnt, you can download this free, lightweight program, at www.7-zip.org.
4) Extract it to a temporary folder, then read the readme file inside and follow instructions. You can cut and paste the pack in the right folder then.
5) Enjoy

Ive already put the downloaded files to a folder I called FMcutouts and I am stuck. Iv'e tried using the 7zip to open the files but im not really sure what to do. I used 7zip to open the 1st file and then extracted it to the folder I made. Now I dont really know what to do and I hope someone else here can help. :( I made screenshots to where I am.

2w7iv46.jpg

2ronz1j.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Help anyone? because this is BSing me.

Last edited:
Mate... I have the exactly same problem as you have there. That "unknown format or damaged" keeps comming up.
fm-base-fellows. Please help me and zakatoni (And probably others), because this is ----------.
Cheers! :)

just want to help...
first of all, dont change the extension files...
let it like this

just extract sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.001 and you will get the whole pack...

make sure you have all part of the split part in one folder.. rename all file according the example below... your second part of files is totally wrong in naming.. change it..
for example,
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.001 <---just extract this part using 7zip
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.002
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.003
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.004
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.005
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.006
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.007

just want to help...
first of all, dont change the extension files...
let it like this

just extract sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.001 and you will get the whole pack...

make sure you have all part of the split part in one folder.. rename all file according the example below... your second part of files is totally wrong in naming.. change it..
for example,
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.001 <---just extract this part using 7zip
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.002
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.003
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.004
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.005
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.006
sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.007
Mate... I don't have an option named extract with Winrar. Then I used 7zip. When I tried to extract, the "the file is in unknown format or damaged". That's our problem :)

Mate... I don't have an option named extract with Winrar. Then I used 7zip. When I tried to extract, the "the file is in unknown format or damaged". That's our problem :)

Try downloading Winrar and use it to extract the file since your 7zip is not working.

can someone send me the link to download the megapack ?:)

The 7th link on filefront is not working for me. Pretty frustrating as I've downloaded the first 6 parts. Is this just me? Can anyone else download Part Seven from Filefront? If this continues, is there any way somebody could upload it onto a different file sharing website?

- i downloaded all 7 parts from filefront today, worked ok

- also, i managed to extract archive just fine with 7zip (i used 9.19 beta)

Can someone give a detailed instruction to this? I've tried several times without even getting the option "extract files".
Like in 1,2,3 steps, please :) ?
I would appreciate it.
Cheers! :D

Im still using 2.0, everybody seems to have a face which is all im bothered about.

Feels better to have the new and updated ones, though (even though I can't get it) :(
Hmmmm fair enough, getting one with Torres latest haircut though or with Rooney even balder doesnt really bother me. Have you asked on the original Sortitoutsi thread?

Hmmmm fair enough, getting one with Torres latest haircut though or with Rooney even balder doesnt really bother me. Have you asked on the original Sortitoutsi thread?
Not yet, mate.
I've just started (for the 4th) time to download them all and get it extracted. This may be the last time I want to try this.
Do you think it would help?
Cheers :)

Not yet, mate.
I've just started (for the 4th) time to download them all and get it extracted. This may be the last time I want to try this.
Do you think it would help?
Cheers :)
I reckon so, there is a thread on SI and Sortitout about the pack. If you want something fixing its worth asking in both.

Feels better to have the new and updated ones, though (even though I can't get it) :(

Worst comes to worst just use the MP 2.0(update it to 2.14) and then update it with 3.1. That's what i'm doing :)

I reckon so, there is a thread on SI and Sortitout about the pack. If you want something fixing its worth asking in both.
Thank you, mate.
I'll give it a go if my currently try here won't work.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Worst comes to worst just use the MP 2.0(update it to 2.14) and then update it with 3.1. That's what i'm doing :)
Is it the "brand new faces" then? And how do you manage to do it?