mellowz

Reaction score
Champions League Challenge

Quick Sentence on what this is, So i'm Finally going to take up the champions league challenge, this thread is going to document my progress (or lack of)

THIS ONE

Phase One
Red Star(t)

View attachment 372019

Season One

Transfers

View attachment 372024

Made a good profit in the first season but it was the strengthening of key positions Goalkeeper and Striker which pleased me the most.

Key Signings

View attachment 372025View attachment 372026

Sven was a huge signing he was dubious at first but I got him and i don't think he's looked back and neither have I.

Tactics

View attachment 372027

Favorite formation is 1 DM 2 CM 2 IF and a striker so I adapted that to a weaker team and instead of attacking I played counter, this worked for me in Europe, but after almost a whole season it wore off so need to update this.

Results

View attachment 372029View attachment 372031View attachment 372032

I was brilliant in the league couldn't have asked for a better start and for some reason fell apart at the end of the season but somehow I manged to win the league on the last game by goal difference.

Majorly disappointing in the Cup 2nd round is a joke really as I should've won the Trophy.

The Euro cup was the best result all season, semi finals was incredible but the trip was brilliant, Giant Killings like Liverpool, At. Madrid, Valencia and Athletic. there may have been a couple of controversial penalties and dubious goals allowed/disallowed.

Table

View attachment 372033

I was sweating to say the least.

Player/s Of The Season

View attachment 372034View attachment 372035

Jovanovic incredible at freekicks 20 yards 30 yards left, right, middle doesn't matter to him.
Svens Goal Scoring Record. Nuff Said.

Board Confidence

View attachment 372036

Summary

Bring on the Champions League
my average squad age was 22 and i have quite abit of depth so I'm confident i can improve on this year i want to get to group stages and hopefully get into Europa minimum from there.

The cup was disappointing so hopefully a Trophy this year and the league title should be a given.

Last edited: