HMB2000

Reaction score
Given the recent signing of Memphis Depay by Manchester United, I restarted my Man Utd save and purchased the Dutch wonderkid and...wow. 5 club appearances as left-sided Inside Forward (support): 8 goals, 4 assists, 2 PoM, average rating 8.90. The kid's a player.

Yes,he is,we do know that...
Have you ever purchased him before ?

I have never signed him but his stats in the game are a little bit silly he has like Ronaldo,Messi,Neymar etc stats.

Yes,he is,we do know that...
Have you ever purchased him before ?
No, this is the first time I've seen him in my tactics. I have heard of him along with other wonderkids in FM14, FM13... but mostly I try to use homegrown talents in my saves. It is surprising how accurate Sports Interactive's scouting can be, although I can remember some flops as well (Khouma Babacar, anyone?). Depay is the real deal in FM 2015!

Signed him 2nd season for Arsenal and he was annoyingly *****, persisted with him until January but then lost patience and used him as a sub for the remainder of the season. The following season he was excellent though, glad that it's worked out.

Bough him at Man Utd first season great the second was average

I have signed Depay for my Real Madrid side and he is even out playing (and out scoring) Ronaldo. I have him playing LW IF with Ronaldo up to as a Complete Forward. Depay has played 18 - scored 21 and from July 2014-Dec 2014 has been the best player in the World.. he will only fall short on the Ballon d'or because of the period pre game (Jan 2014-June 2014). So basically this guy is just an absolute beast!

depay is good but he is shooting way to much with other players in better positions

depay is good but he is shooting way to much with other players in better positions

His teamwork and decision making is low. And this will improve with time. In the first season, he goes nuts trying to score every time. But after a season or two, he improves even in that aspect..

i'm trying to train him to stay more calm this might help a bit as well

Im not having as much luck with him. I'm with Liverpool and he has been average compared to Coutinho and Stirling his ave rating is 7.07 playing 50 game's for the club, still good but not great

My Depay isn't that good for me. Hazard has been mostly in form for me.

View attachment 891887View attachment 891906

Hazard is better than Memphis so not surprising. Even after Memphis develops to his full potential Hazard remains better at AML.

Memphis is amazing as an AF for me (or DLF).

You have only played Memphis a few times in the last two seasons, has he been injured?

Hazard is better than Memphis so not surprising. Even after Memphis develops to his full potential Hazard remains better at AML.

Memphis is amazing as an AF for me (or DLF).

You have only played Memphis a few times in the last two seasons, has he been injured?

He was injured quite a lot yeah. :S

He was injured quite a lot yeah. :S
Don't underestimate the negative impact of injuries. Not only do players miss out on playing time and training and tutoring and confidence, but they also often take steps back and may never be able to make up that ground and reach their original potential. It's a real bummer for them.