Lourencomvr

Reaction score
I know this guy is supposed to be a big star scoring tons of goals for my team but it is just not happening... He was my first signing and on the 35 games he played he scored 7 goals and got 5 assists... This season he is going the same way with 12 games 4 goals 1 assist

I play him as a left inner forward and game after game he misses so many goals that I lose count. I'm asked time and time again by the press if Depay just had a bad day in front of goal.

No matter how much I train im in finishing he JUST DOESN'T SCORE!

anyone had this problem with him? how did you solve it?

If a younger player is having such problem, the key is to train his composure.

What type of chances is he missing?

If it is long shots then make sure you change his instructions to shoot less (as far as I know he has the PPM to try long shots so he will try a few anyway).

Either way composure is the way to go. You can also try play him as a ST - he is beastly there for me.

What type of chances is he missing?

If it is long shots then make sure you change his instructions to shoot less (as far as I know he has the PPM to try long shots so he will try a few anyway).

Either way composure is the way to go. You can also try play him as a ST - he is beastly there for me.

its mostly when he is 1on1 with the keeper, crosses etc

if got him as forward cuts inside.
main goal scorer in the bpl his first season in the blp. second season in the save.
scored 25 and 10 assist.
but i get annoyed because of his shooting when told not to.
grmbl

Train him to be a striker and then play him as the false 9, also play him alongside a poacher. When I did this is one of previous saves, he was amazing