Premiership: 1895,1897,1958,1960
Scottish Cup: 1891,1896,1901,1906,1956,1998,2006,2012
League Cup: 1955,1959,1960,1963
Championship: 1980,2015,2021

History
H1.PNG

H2.PNG

So why have I picked Hearts?

Hearts have had some cracking players throughout the years and have always tried challenging the "big two" Rangers and Celtic for honours,my aim in this save is to finally crack the glasgow giants and challenge for success,can we do it? Time will tell..

The Squad
S1.PNG

S2.PNG

We have a pretty decent squad and certainly one thats good enough for us to get results for sure,im using a upto date transfer DB and have made one or two signings,this i will go into later on at somepoint

There is some cracking young up and coming players in the squad heres a few of them below

Finlay Pollock_ Attributes.png

A good prospect,not quite ready for the first team just yet,a loan move might be more suitable,good looking attacking midfielder
Alex Cochrane_ Attributes.png

Backup to Kingsley in the left back role,looks pretty solid from these stats
Toby Sibbick_ Attributes.png

Versatile defender who can either play at centre half or right back,decent in the tackle and certainly ready for the first team

Finances
Heart Of Midlothian_ Summary.png

Not the best but not the worst either,few players in the squad that are surplus to requirements will help ease this a little

Expectations

Heart Of Midlothian_ Club Vision.png

I would certainly say that the clubs expectations are achievable in all honesty,we should be challenging for at least a top 4 place in the table as well as decent cup runs,the brand of football required fits my own attacking personal style of play in my tactic seen below
t1.PNG

Preseason
Heart Of Midlothian_ Fixtures.png

An undefeated pre season,we would have been expected to beat teams except Lyon and Anderlecht,they both played there strongest starting eleven and we more than held our own,very pleased with the preperation for the campaign

AUGUST
A1.PNG

So the month of august saw the league campaign kick off with a good win up at dingwall against Ross County,then followed by another win against St Mirren,league cup duty again against Ross County where we rotated the side ahead of the trip to Plzen in the Europa League playoff..
We were unlucky to lose that 2-1 with a debatable VAR decision going against us,another 3pts against Kilmarnock kept our good league start going,and we pulled it back at Tynecastle against Plzen to win 3-2 on aggregate to send us into the group stage of the Europa League..fantastic news!!
Tiredness showed though were we conceded a late equaliser to Motherwell back in the league..
europa.PNG

Its a tough draw for us in the group stages,but quietly confident we can sneak into 2nd place behind group favorites Monaco and get out the group
skysports-transfer-window-graphic_4564326.jpg

Heres our players that we brought in over the transfer period before it slammed shut
Dylan McGeouch_ Attributes.png

Ex Hibs player brought in on a free transfer,has had a decent start but could be doing more
Elliot Anderson_ Attributes.png

On loan from Newcastle,a cracking looking talent who has been doing well in the no.10 role for us
Gerald Távara_ Attributes.png

Sneaked in ahead of big guns Porto and Leeds for this young man,a wonderful looking talent brought in for 600k who is only going to get better and better i feel!! straight in the midfield he goes
Ryan Bennett_ Attributes.png

Another great signing picked up on a free transfer,ex Wolves and Leicester,looks very solid at the back with these attributes
cinch Premiership_ Stages.png

A great start in the league but we still have Rangers and Celtic to play,that will probably define the opening stages of our season​