Raikan007

Reaction score
I have tried searching for this for the last 35 minutes or so and I have not found anything on it...

Alot of my players have had and are having their Concentration stat dropping (in many of my other saves as well)

There is no Mental Coaching specific training, now the problem is that Concentration is dropping, I have great Mental Coaching staff, I dont have them set specifically on Mental training as there is none, I am under the idea that they will work with the other area specific coaches and work on the mental parts of the training (i.e I have them set to "All training categories") and assist the other coaches...

Is this correct and how can I get the best out of my Mental coaches? What exactly is their purpose as well if there is no Area specific training for them? is my approach the correct one?

I have been meaning to find this out for quite some time now, maybe some others do too ;)

cheers.. Neil

My Coaches:

View attachment 110301View attachment 110302View attachment 110303View attachment 110304View attachment 110305View attachment 110306

the one thing ive noticed its the it is not a stand alone thing. goo set piece or attacking coaches tend to have high mental stats

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

if you want to inprove concentration its under defending

I'm not 100% sure but to me Concentration is increased by defence training.

its a big misnomer, mental training doesnt exactly improve the mental stats. the mental stats are actually broken up across the several categories, with tactics holding the most. Thankfully training loks to be much more simple and intuitive in FM11

The mental training is divided between all the other training categories, I've read a couple of article's or threads about it and they have stated that strikers should do some defensive training too just to improve their mental stats. As for the coaches assignments I would have one "normal" or "technical" coach and one "mental" coach for one or two separate categories. In my personal experience I haven't encountered many problems with mental stats dropping but the best ways to improve mental stats seem to be tutoring and match experience.