Mentality being changed without my permission if I play online

goal326499

Banned
Reaction score
I just played two matches, both with standard mentality. Even though it stated standard mentality during the match, my team was playing counter. I even got an assist from a player which would fit counter mentality in my setup. Then next match I kept everything the same, but we played attack. Again it stated standard, but that's not what played out. Can someone explain this?

I just played two matches, both with standard mentality. Even though it stated standard mentality during the match, my team was playing counter. I even got an assist from a player which would fit counter mentality in my setup. Then next match I kept everything the same, but we played attack. Again it stated standard, but that's not what played out. Can someone explain this?
How do you check whether the Mentality has changed? If you go to your tactic, does it still say Standard?

yes, it does, but my team is pressing the opposition and playing wider in one match, or glued to our box in the other

yes, it does, but my team is pressing the opposition and playing wider in one match, or glued to our box in the other
If it says Standard, it's still Standard. Otherwise, post the PKM of the match where it is Standard and another where (according to you) it's different.

How do I do that?
When a match is finished, click on Save Match. That saves a PKM file, which can then be viewed in FM.

Alternatively, go back to a match you have played and you'll also find Save Match.

cant find those matches anymore as i have gone into a new season, but next time weird stuff happens, I will save it.