jackzx84

Reaction score
My firsy ever attempt at a story and i wanted some success so i decided on psg! Hope you lot enjoy.
Breaking news!
Psg manager, Carlo Ancelotti, has resigned from his post with immediate affect after agreeing to a mutual termination of his contract with the Psg board. The chairman is thought to be taking the club to bigger and better things and felt Ancelotti was not the right man for the job.

PSG update.

PSG's chairman, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, has released a press conference this morning naming former professional footballer, Jack Upton, as the new manager of PSG. Nasser Al-Khelaifi is confident Upton can bring attacking football and success to the club.
View attachment 327776

Transfers.

I had a healthy £53mill to play with after adjusting the budgets and selling a few unwanted players freed up even more funds. I wanted to sign young players who had a lot of potential and could come into the first team pretty soon. Before my first competitive match i had finished all my business and ended up with these gems!
View attachment 32778020 Y/O keeper with tons of potential, straight into the first team.
View attachment 32778119 Y/O right back who can also play left back, back up player for now!
View attachment 327782We all know this guy, already world class and will only get better.
View attachment 32778317 Y/O centre back. Although very young, he will grow into a beast! Back up.
View attachment 327784CB/CDM, versatile player with lots of potential. 19 Y/O and into the first team
View attachment 327785Slightly older at 23 but is soon to be a world class CM, straight into first XI.
View attachment 327786Expensive for a player at the tender age of 19 but i hope he will become one of the greats, back up for now.

So thats it! 6 youngsters and a 23 year old who was my cheapest signing ironically. Here is a transfer overview.

Pre-season report.

A very good pre season over and although my players match fitness isn't quite as i would like it to be, the performances was very pleasing.

I got a good idea who was in my starting XI and also a VERY good idea who my key player is. Im sure you all know who it is but in our friendly matches so far he was beast!

It was nice to play around with my squad but i have a strongest 11 in my mind now and hopefully we can walk Ligue 1!

Possible world beaters?
View attachment 327790

This is my youngest squad available to me at the moment, they all have atleast 10 years in them and they are all possible world class players. I just hope they reach there potential.

August 12'

After spending £150mill the board was expecting me to win the league and to be honest, so was i! We had 3 games in August and started of with a full squad to pick from with good morale so, naturally, i felt confident of a good start.

Ligue 1
Paris Saint-Germain 4 - 1 FC Lorient

View attachment 328197
Absolutely dominated on the opening day, they managed to scramble one across the line from a corner with the score at 4-0 with was a kick in the balls but it felt good seeing the team play so well.

Ligue 1
FC Sochaux-Montbe 0 - 4 Paris Saint-Germain

View attachment 328198
A big win away from home felt good, filling me up with confidence about our season to. Only 2 games in!

Ligue 1
Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 1 ESTAC Troyes
View attachment 328199
Close to an upset and nearly dropped 2 points! We hit the woodwork 4 times and was only saved by an incredible free kick from Thiago Silva 3 mins from time.

Only 3 games this month which so early on in the season is not good. I wanted to keep my players fresh and match fit from pre-season but i couldn't rotate my squad enough. Hoping for more games t come thick and fast!

Sepmtember 12'

A busy month which saw us start our european journey. After last months performances a was hoping we would keep up our form up but things nearly went to pot!

Ligue 1
OCG Nice 1 - 4 Paris Saint-Germain
View attachment 328251
Another solid win and more goals for Zlatan!

Ligue 1
Paris Saint-Germain 1 - 2 AS Saint-Etienne
View attachment 328252
Disasterous loss at home! I gave the players a real bollocking although we did lose in quite a cruel way.

Champions league group D
Celtic 4 - 0 Paris Saint-Germain
View attachment 328253
What the **** just happened!? With Chelsea and Benfica to play this was supposed to be the easy team in the group! After just one game our chances already look quite slim.

Ligue 1
Girondins Boreaux 0 - 2 Paris Saint-Germain
View attachment 328256
Feels really good to get back to winning ways but the squads morale is low after 2 telling offs and 2 defeats previously. Next game is crucial.

Ligue 1
OM 1 - 2 Paris Saint-Germain
View attachment 328257
What a big result this could prove t be against possible title contenders and our big rivals! Ibrahimovic picked up an injury though which took the gloss of the victory and its a pretty bad one.

View attachment 328259

A long month with 5 games out of the way. Zlatan could prove to be a big miss but its a good chance for others to step up. Our next european game is also going to be pivitol in our season, to much drama to early!

your going ok in ligue 1 but what the heck happened against celtic??? ;)

i know i couldn't beleive it! really not happy with my team and the match engine is really ******** me over

im also doing a psg save but im aiming to win the CL in a few years with only french players. for example in season one i sold camara (33 year old DC, kinda bad) and got Varane (real madrid). varane played really well and now after euro 2016 was player of the year.