Sinnott99

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a idea about merging certain international nations to make world cups and euro's more competetive, as well has one league system over-haul.

i would like Luxemburg,Belguim,Netherlands merged and i know with them 3 nations an awful lot of talent (I know that luxembourg doesnt ever produce much but they are in that region a would be silly tro just leave them there).

Ireland, Northern Ireland - These more of a common sense thing really + maybe with them both together they could produce more irish talent (and this would stop all the IRA nonsense) :)

Yugoslavia - croatia, Bosnia, slovenia, slovakia and all the other previous yugoslavian nations (sorry i couldnt remember them all.

Of course the merging of them nations would take a lot of league changing.

I would do this myself but i can do f*** all with the editor and anyone who would like to take this project would be MASSIVELY appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited:
If you think that the Slovakia is former Yugoslav republic then its better to leave it as it is :D

Ok i wasn't sure who was in Yugoslavia but anyone who does will get my jist ............. I want to make the Yugoslaven nation again.

Yugoslavia - Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, croatia, macedonia and slovenia

dont try to do this. its very difficult to do. adding nation is not but this... my advice is - dont do it

I am not going to try this as i would never be able to do this but i am asking if anyone else would be interrested. In fact i am going to take out the Australian League change as i think it would be a step to far.

i did that for yugoslavia but it was very difficult. I dont want to do it again. you need to recreate all continental and international competitions and rules for that continent. can be done but it is so much work that would take me a month or even more

Yeah i wasn't asking who wouldn't i was asking who would + these things have been done before and on a much bigger scale