dinamo2010

Reaction score
Hi, guys! Does anyone have expirience with merging nations in FM13 editor?

I'm trying to merge croatia and bosnia into one nation, and i've changed croatia nation name to crobos, changed all cities from bosnia to be from crobos, all people nationality from bosnian to crobos, created competitions and all the other stuff i think i'm supposed to do, but i don't know how to make bosnia nation extinct. Because later in the game regens will still be from bosnia and from crobos, and i want to make them all from crobos. Also, bosnia national team will continue to play competitions.

I've heard that i should only remove continent from bosnia general info page, but that area is greyed out so i can't do that. Or can I??

Does anyone have any sugestions?

Well i have soviet union file would you like to have it?

Sure. Maybe I can learn something from that.
But that is a little bit different because you made an extinct nation be again, while I'm trying to do the opposite. Do you know how to edit that greyed areas (continent)?

Sure. Maybe I can learn something from that.
But that is a little bit different because you made an extinct nation be again, while I'm trying to do the opposite. Do you know how to edit that greyed areas (continent)?

No sorry :/. I only know how to turn dead nations alive.

Also, does anyone know how to increase nation population? Because i've merged croatia and bosnia, but my population still says only croatian figures : 4,29 milion

Im not sure why you are trying to merge two nations, its very tricky to do tbh. I tried it by adding Northern Ireland to the Republic like it should be and then moved all clubs, cities etc to Irish, this doesn't work cause I found that most new regens in Ireland were from the North even when they were born in the likes of Dublin or Cork.

On the population problem, all you need to do is edit the cities populations to a few million each. I did this and started seeing tonnes of regens popping up and loads were fantastic prospects.

Id just update cities instead of merging countries because it will cause you loads of issues in the long run and you will just have to restart the game which is always annoying.

Hope that helps in anyway mate