Merseyside Derby, who's worse?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah.. Fernando Torres isn't world-class :S
Atm he is far from World-Class Ben, I would put him in the very mediocre category. That's like saying Yakubu is one of the best strikers in the premiership. On form he certainly is, but right now he can't hit a barn door.

If Liverpool stay the way they are right now then Everton will win for sure. Hopefully they will find their magic before then.

One thing for sure, it will be an excellent match to watch.

Im looking forward to this game and i always do, i think im right in saying this tie has produced the most red cards in the top flight? I think it will be a draw also possibly 0-0.

Kuyt and Agger out now as well, the news keeps getting better.

The big question is which team will have the first sending off of the game? Should be a mega game, both teams want to improve their league position and hopefully the managers will go for it knowing that a win for either side could give their side a late kick start.

0-0 both teams will be too afraid to lose and play out a drab, lifeless 0-0 draw.

No chance of a 0-0. We haven't looked afraid of losing once yet this season. Against United we took the game to them as I'm expecting us to do against Liverpool on our soil. Big question is will Distin and Heitinga be up to scratch without reliable Jags.

I think so Stann our only real threat is going to be long rate efforts from stevie g. Unless Ngog has a blinder or Torres finds some form. BTW Torres will start training again on Thursday and will be assesed on Saturday to see if he can play some part.

Back