Status
Not open for further replies.

RTC

Reaction score
Hello good friends at FM-Base,

It has recently come to my attention that you have had a run with someone using the name "Milco"

Now as Milco is Dutch and lives in the USA it does seem awfully strange that he is using slang that is English so i don't know if it was somebodies idea of a joke or what.

Thank you for the way you dealt with it and as i have posted on the SI forum that i am still looking for a permanet editor and if you wish to join the team as head editor then please make a file down to level 8 with county cups and send it me on the SI forum (under the name RTC) or talk to me on FB (James Griffiths)

Thank you for your time,

RTC.

Ronaldinhoo, keep doing your thing mate. You were progressing well as I understand and the thread with ''Milco'' was just some 14 year old kid flaming the site. I am currently working on a database myself, yeah its time consuming and frustrating, but I have found that if I dont make a thread about what I am doing then I cant get people telling me I cant do it and that its gonna be ****.
Just keep doing your thing mate and when its ready just upload it and then get all the praise that is deserved. I gotta feeling your gonna beat me to it!! The race is on!

Just checked the link, ignore him, he is just an attention seeker.

you will beat me to it laptop being sent away :( cant edit on this comp :(

Can somebody please help me understand what this thread is about.. Just sounds like you are moaning about some ****** who's already been banned? In which case why is there a thread about it.

you should see what he put on my Vistors wall Milco Your db is ******* **** dont bother ever editing anything you are dead on fm forums you ********. put that :(

hes been banned, why are we still going on about this?

i doubt he will be back :) and, i was watching gillete soccer saturday and gary madine scored ;)

i agree with Mike lets just forget about him he is banned and he is not coming back just forget it and leve it

Status
Not open for further replies.