Messi available for 36m£ at 26 years old !!!!! ... with one very big problem

Reaction score
Yes! Messi broken his leg so I did a little experiment and yes, he's available at a bragain!

The problem is, the guy doesn't want to negotiate with my Arsenal. I won the PL in the first 2 seasons, won the CL last year. Any ideas on how I can get him to negotiate?! Is it possible?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
does he want to leave Barca?
they might just be trying to get rid because he is injured. also if you try and sign him he will fail medical if he still has broken leg.

I think not. It's just I saw Messi injured and I thought "hmm, maybe he's at bargain price...". So I won't be able to sign an injured player?

**** :(

Tried that, he says he prefers to be admired by his coach. Even tried bringing a fisio that's on his favorite personnel.

He's a very loyal player so there won't be a hope in **** you'll get him. Maybe when he's about 36 you might lol

Just keep praising him in the media and hope that he will consider it.

Fair, but look at what you had to go through in order to get him..

In my opinion, though he's the best in the game year in year out, it's best just to get someone really good instead of wasting money and time on Messi.

I agree. He was awesome when I had him too but for all I had to do, you can just buy Hulk who will do just as good a job! But... There IS a hope in ****'s chance ha ha.

Not every save is the same, under certain conditions it could be possible if Guardiola moves on and Messi & the new manager dont get along he may well ask to leave. It would have to be a very succesful manager as the loss in popularity with fans & board if he allows Messi to leave will get him fired.

I got him for FREE at age 28, he wanted to leave Barca cause they refused to pay his wages and Real were dominating the league. I snapped him up with my Man City side, wasnt a bad first transfer after moving from Leicester ;)