Messi Moving to Tottenham in 2nd Season! Whats the best players you managed to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weechuen

Reaction score
Well, Messi was offered to every club, apparently he had some disagreements with the AssMan in Barcelona (Tito)

They put him out for 59M (his face value in USD)

and I was managing Tottenham where I got to the CL Finals but got eliminated by WerderBremen and finished 2nd in EPL, together with an English League and FA win.

So apparently my club was high-profile enough for him to accept me such that he even agreed to negotiating a contract with me!

I immediately offloaded a few backups and adjusted my wage budget such that it can offer up to 525k.

Suprisingly, I managed to negotiate a contract worth of USD$375K per week, when his contract at Barcelona is USD$475K.

So Messi is on his way to Tottenham in July, I see grreat achievements within my reach now!

Just sharing!

So whats the best player that you've managed to get due to the "transfer bug" so far?

Chiellini who i never used to be able to get. Messi i've got in previous FM's thanks to release clause:p

Nice one!
I got for free: Ibrahim Affelay, Srna.
For a minor price: Marchisio, Hamsik

Waiting to sign Ronaldo with Madrid. Hope this glitch happens in my game too.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.