ramie

Reaction score
Hey,

Im trying to recreate the Messi role. I ideally want him in midfield but I cant seem to get it working on fm16. Has anyone managed too?

Hey,

Im trying to recreate the Messi role. I ideally want him in midfield but I cant seem to get it working on fm16. Has anyone managed too?

Why on earth would you want to play him in midfield. I mean you have the best player in the game. Play him in his best positions. Its certainly not midfield.

I am pretty sure he was playing wide out in AMR the whole of last season IRL.

I am pretty sure he was playing wide out in AMR the whole of last season IRL.

Oh I thought when you said midfield that you meant central midfield etc... but yeah he played out wide as a creator. Maybe try him as an inside forward attack. Or if you want him as a playmaker try him as a advanced playmaker on the right.

Oh I thought when you said midfield that you meant central midfield etc... but yeah he played out wide as a creator. Maybe try him as an inside forward attack. Or if you want him as a playmaker try him as a advanced playmaker on the right.

Lol yeah would be crazy playing him as an MC! But yeah got him playing as a AP - A in AMR but not sure on the PIs to use

I always found Messis best role to be Trequartista. Gives him the freedom to come deep to get the ball, and from there go on to create chances for others or himself.

I always found Messis best role to be Trequartista. Gives him the freedom to come deep to get the ball, and from there go on to create chances for others or himself.

TQ in the AMC or ST position

Lol yeah would be crazy playing him as an MC! But yeah got him playing as a AP - A in AMR but not sure on the PIs to use

I wouldn't go crazy on PI's for messi unless you have a certain way of playing such as high pressuresystem. Then you would want him closing down more, tackling hard etc...

Put Suarez STC-Complete Forward, and messi STCR - T role. worked amazing for me