Deovoultcha

Reaction score
Why is it that out of 5 f***ing penalties Messi has taken for me he's only scored once despite his ability to take Pks is high???

There is a Penalty Bug, which has a high rate of missed penaltys, no matter what stats the taker is.

a lot of players miss penalties this year. Have you got the latest patch?

You should get your keeper taking them ;)

I bet Gary Neville could backheel them blindfolded better than Messi is in my save. Steam automatically updates my games and so yes I got the (latest) patch

I dont have this problem ?? Well, not very helpful for you :(

nah me neither tevez has scored 5 out of 6 so far this season for me. might just be bad luck.

I had this problem as well! in my barca save just missed penalties all the time!

have any of you updatds becuase the bug isnt in 11.2

If you have a player on a scoring drought or that's low on confidence/morale don't let them take pk's because they'll more than likely miss.

had this problem with Tevez before the patch, only hulk was consistently scoring ptk. But now after teh patch tevez is scoring them again but hulk can't even get the ptk on target, send them way wideXD

well didn't you see him miss earlier on this season against panathinaikos

Ye, there is a bug. Honestly, i find his penalty taking attribute overrated anyways :D In real life he kinda sucks at penalties. 18 is too much for him. :p

I lost the Champions League final 2-1 on penalties after 9 penalties from each team :S

If you're playing Barca let Villa take the PK's. Hasn't missed 1 single penalty for me this season and the last. In total about 12 PK's i think. All past the GK.

i havnt noticed anything wierd about the penalties on fm11 oO) had shootouts and theyve nearly all gone in, etc, its seemed very normal!

As barca, I had a spanish cup game vs Elche (some **** lower league team) go to penalties (despite having 17 of 30 shots on target and their **** keeper saved everything). I missed all 4 of my penalties and they went through..

like happened last week in BPL..i'm watched 2 missed penalty..what a bad luck at this new year

I don't mind the one on one failures but the stats are giving me a deception of a look of the player but I'll check once more if I got patched.