Ma-Li

Reaction score
I've read a few times on here that people have signed Messi for 35m because he signed a new contract and that was the release clause fee...

... I'm just wondering when does he sign a new contract as I have enough money to buy him at 120m but don't wanna be paying over the odds when I can get him at almost a quarter of the cost!

Which will then leave me with enough money for KAKA!!!!

i just got him at the start of the 3rd season for 45m, so im assuming it must be inbetween the 2nd and 3rd season.

i've just finished my 3rd season and his release clause is £35.5m

That's good to know, will try to snap him up after this season :D

Does messi sign a new contract and have a release clause of £35 million on everyone's game because i can afford him 4 £35 mill but not the £120 million that his release clause is now. Btw i'm AC Milan =)

Yes i would for 45 million he is the best right winger on the game and you can train him to become a world class striker.

on mine he had the 35.5 clause at the end of the second season . . , an if u do sign him , he plays best i think at attacking mid centre
;)

Right, I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later as I've just splashed out 100m on Kaka as a replacement for Scholes and just hope Giggs lasts long enough until I get Messi !!!

Not that I am interested in buying him (Everton), but in my sixth season his min. clause is 180 million.