hansie

Reaction score
So I'm managing Bayern, and thought, hey why not bring back Mesut Özil to the Bundesliga. So i searched for him, and I almost got a heartattack, he was playing in the Real Madrid B-team, Castilla!! Why would they move him there, I'm only 1 week into my first season, so can't be because he's old?!?! But anyway he's unhappy and it looks as like I could get him cheap ;)

Anyone got any idea to why he'd be there, is it because he starts there or what?

Steam Community :: Hansie :: Screenshots

Maybe Real Madrid has many quality players, like Isco, Illarramendi and so on... And they may decide to give up Mesut and set him as unused player or put him. Anyway, good luck for you to get him cheap, he's really a quality player for any clubs.

I nearly got him for free in my 3rd season at Aston Villa. He chose Bayern over me in the end though.

Maybe Real Madrid has many quality players, like Isco, Illarramendi and so on... And they may decide to give up Mesut and set him as unused player or put him. Anyway, good luck for you to get him cheap, he's really a quality player for any clubs.

Turns out they'd rather let him rotten up in their B-team, than sell him to me -_-''. Illarramendi doesn't play for RM in my save, though Isco does. But still would rather play with Mesut tan Isco, after all its only season 1 ;)

It's a bug with one of the transfer updates available that a player on RM starting 11 is in Castilla instead at the start of the game