Status
Not open for further replies.

AC1DK1LLA

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying him and playing him as a LM. Can anyone tell me if he will be good or ****.

A screenshot of him in 2019, he does well but he usually isn't the cheapest option, better value for money players would Angel Di Maria, James Rodriguez, Stevan Jovetic...

good player, but as Corvette said, so so many other better options around ;)

He's an absolute beast, but in AMC position...he's not as good LM, jovetic and angel di maria and better, and di maria is alot cheaper

He did pretty well for me when I managed Germany
Similar to Marko Marin

He is pretty good, but with players like Angel Di Maria, Jovetic, Giovinco, Buonanotte and Eden Hazard hes maybe a little expensive.

Well his awsm as assister,but the main thing i dont like about him his poor finishing,that why i perfer hamsik gourcuff etc

This is old this thread now I've had Ozil for about 5 seasons playing him as a AML, inside forward support. I dont think in that postion theres many better he scores alot of goals even though hes finishing is poor and he sets up so many goals. If you have the money I would buy this kid and play him as a winger I will post a few screenshots in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.