Scott92

Reaction score
I have recently started a Real Madrid game and have found that Ozil's conditioning is awful, i always have to take him off around an hour into the game

Does anyone know how to improve his fitness i have some top fitness coaches and i do not have this problem with any other player

rest him for a week or so. then let him play some reserve games to make him match fit. by then he is already okay.

Make his stamina the individual focus of his training, but dont over train him aerobically

You cant do much about his natural fitness, so he needs looking after (much like IRL)

you could look at his individual instructions and make sure hes not pressing all the time. he plays very well for me in the hole behind the strikers when i dont ask him to defend or press and he played full games for me nearly all the time.

you could look at his individual instructions and make sure hes not pressing all the time.
this pretty much, you should also make sure that he dont run to much from the deep, or that he run to much with the ball

IMO the trequartista role would be perfect for him, put long shoots on rare, and if the role make him play to deep you should consider uping his mentality a tad and add defult tackling