darrenlynn1

Reaction score
Looking for a mezzela for villa second season in the premiership. I want a tired and tested player used by you guys. Got 40/50 million to spend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used, Kessie (Milan), Locatelli (Milan), Milinkovic-Savic and Keita (Liverpool) as Mezzala - all four did a great job. Might be difficult to get with your budget, but patience and plenty of press-talk will unsettle them eventually.

denis suarez @ barcelona might be up for grabs in season 2

If you are looking for a budget option, I would recommend abdoulaye doucoure from watford. I bought him for roughly 30mil in the first season to provide cover for Pogba and he became an instant hit. He scores from long range just like Pogba, creates goals and scores them at crucial moments. His media description became world class midfielder in the first season itself.

If you are looking for a budget option, I would recommend abdoulaye doucoure from watford. I bought him for roughly 30mil in the first season to provide cover for Pogba and he became an instant hit. He scores from long range just like Pogba, creates goals and scores them at crucial moments. His media description became world class midfielder in the first season itself.

Just had a £34 million big accepted for Southampton but he didn't want to join.