Resource icon

MFB Winner's Tactic !!!

First season with bournamouth in premier lig in champions league with this tactic !

424 Alhamdulillah II - it's this tac. with some little tweak...

Attachments

• Ekran Görüntüsü (14).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (14).png
    492.2 KB · Views: 1,043
424 Alhamdulillah II - it's this tac. with some little tweak...
He used WB, i'm not, he is not play passing game im play passing and play diciplined, and im not play wide area with winger

Last edited:
Works very well, I won the league first season with Salzburg undefeated. Season two is going with just 1 lose. Broke almost all record but I can't win against bigger teams although I play better. Good job.

Ekran Görüntüsü (112).pngEkran Görüntüsü (113).pngEkran Görüntüsü (114).pngEkran Görüntüsü (115).png

Reactions: MFB
Thanks your feedback bro, it will improve as we get better quality players, While the tactic is good, player quality is also important.
Gold luck !
True but there is something else. This gram scores easily lower and equal teams. I can lose but with this stats at least it should show some highlights. 0-3 matches have 3 posessions and all of them are their goals. It's also about match engine I think.

This is really meaningless.

Attachments

• Ekran Görüntüsü (116).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (116).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 720
So i tried this tactic, plug and play. Im Arsenal...i rest my case! And i tried the 424 Alhamdulillah II...not even close to this numbers!

Attachments

• Arsenal.png
    Arsenal.png
    1,018 KB · Views: 388
Yeh definitely this tactic made wonders with Arsenal...the only tactic that put Arsenal actually playng football and scoring goals. Thanks MFB.

Reactions: MFB
Yeh definitely this tactic made wonders with Arsenal...the only tactic that put Arsenal actually playng football and scoring goals. Thanks MFB.
Thx your comment bro good luck gunners !!!!