Miccoli superstar or good old cheat ??

Eylir

Reaction score
I have started a game with Palermo just for the fun (playing while looking at the world cup match) so I used an old tactics that clearly was working well but yet the result are unexpexted, Miccoli is nearly averaging 2 goals per match with is simply unbeleivable.

The last time I saw such stats, I was with To Madeira and nikiforenkov back in the FM 01-02 and he was'nt a real player but some kind of "cheat", is this the case with this guy ?? In my other games, I never spot him as an overperforming foward ...

And no, I don't use the corner bug :)

Well i have used this tactics with a bunch of players like Obasi, ba, tevez, villa, etoo, ... but never reach this level of performance. In fact, I never had a best scorer in any championship although I had won several title ...

miccoliy.jpg

Sorry, but how is 27 in 19, and 29 in 22......Averaging 2 goals per game? oO)

Well i have used this tactics with a bunch of players like Obasi, ba, tevez, villa, etoo, ... but never reach this level of performance. In fact, I never had a best scorer in any championship although I had won several title ...

miccoliy.jpg

your in january 2010, and you have them players, wow...oO)

your in january 2010, and you have them players, wow...oO)

He is saying that he has used these tactics with these players before and not achieved the same sort of results, not all in this team mate.

miccoliy.jpg

Corner glitch strikes again.

Can someone tell me how to use the corner glitch? People rave about it, but iv'e never heard of it?

The Shots stay clear of it, its boring, however there is the live search bar, use that!!

Can someone tell me how to use the corner glitch? People rave about it, but iv'e never heard of it?

It doesn't work on 10.3 update anymore because Sports Interactive fixed it, don't know about the earlier updates tho.

It doesn't work on 10.3 update anymore because Sports Interactive fixed it, don't know about the earlier updates tho.

The penalty area one works on 10.3. Gets about 40 goals a season. Tried it once, won the league by a million points, got bored, never used it again

is opening statemehnt is that he DOESNT use the corner glitch. maybes hes just the right typr of forward for your tactic, and it fits this team better than others you've used. dont question it, juts be quietly satisfied. :D

dont question it, juts be quietly satisfied. :D
You were right .. soon after the screen, I get injured for one month and it ends is good period ... he finished with 32 goals in the league :/

The thing is that the game was a bit boring cause even with some defensive issue, Miccoli was nearly always there to score that last little goal that saves the game either to draw or win witch really reminded me of To Maidera

And yes, he was actually nearly averaging 2goals per match if you take the time spend on the field into account. When leadind with 2 or more goals, he was often replaced by hernandez for the last 30-20 min ..

For the tactics he plays as a poacher (? not sure of the translation) in a 4-1-2-1-2, using control approach, offside and a more direct play. If someone is interested, I can just upload it. Works great for scoring goals but have some defensive issue, especialy if your défensive line is not taylored to play the offside.

i downloaded some tactics off here and i think they revolve around the corner bug cos rio ferdinand got a hat trick from 3 corners when i was England, he scored like 8 goals in 4 games

i downloaded some tactics off here and i think they revolve around the corner bug cos rio ferdinand got a hat trick from 3 corners when i was England, he scored like 8 goals in 4 games
alot of them do mate :D you can just change it, put everything back to default if you want.
its pretty lame,i mean you play the ball to far post, a player heads it and goes in, whats the real problem with that?? big debate XD