Michael Essien Ruled Out of World Cup

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Michael Essien has been ruled out of Ghana's World Cup campaign.

Full story HERE

It's Sky Sports Breaking News!

FFS, I had Ghana to reach Semi-Finals as my outside bet.

FFS, I had Ghana to reach Semi-Finals as my outside bet.

Don't think that would have happened anyway tbh but nonetheless a massive loss not only for Ghana, but for the whole tournament.

Bad bad news for the bloke :( Either way, not sure why you had Ghana to get to semi's, Ivory Coast are the African darkhorses ;)

Dissapointing for Chelsea and Ghana but oh well good news for Serbia, Australia and Germany. Hope he gets fit for the new season

Don't think that would have happened anyway tbh but nonetheless a massive loss not only for Ghana, but for the whole tournament.

Probably said that about S. Korea too, :)

He's expected to be fit by the new season, as he should be ready to train by July.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Probably said that about S. Korea too, :)

If I did say that about them (I don't remember tbh but I probably did), then I was right, as I'm sure they only got to the quarters ;)

(They got to the semi's DMF) Run before anyone notices.

Meh, Africa-South Africa, same difference.

He's expected to be fit by the new season, as he should be ready to train by July.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

If I did say that about them (I don't remember tbh but I probably did), then I was right, as I'm sure they only got to the quarters ;)

May I refer you to this link .

Nope.. XD
But anyways, back on topic XD

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

No, you may not XD

That's what I thought :D

Either way, it's a long shot.. now an even longer shot without their captain and best player!

Hahaha... Another vital player out of the World Cup. Ballack, Diarra and now Essien - bring on the news of Villa's injury!

Ghana are fudged. It's kind of gonna be a somewhat **** world cup from a neutral point of view with good players being left out 'cause of injury (unfortunate) and stupidity from the likes of Lippi, Dunga, Domenech & Maradona

Hopefully no other world class players are ruled out though, could make for a **** World Cup, or give teams excuses!

Good news for opposition teams, massive blow for Ghana but if I got my Chelsea head on it's good news for us.