Michael Jackson Appreciation Thread

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
how great is he!!?

Just listened to few of his albums.

Bad is an awesoem album, my favourite by miles. Off the wall is good but nowhere near as good as Bad. HIStory is ****, cept it had like 4 amazing songs on it, rest is pretty rank.

Anyway Jacko pwnz, my fav songs are :

Stranger In Moscow - love it all, spesh the line KGB was stalkin me
Speed Demon - Love the slapping in this song
Earth Song - fuckign epic when the bass kicks in

Yeh Michael Jackson is awesome. Bad is by far the best album, love it :D

Stranger in Moscow is one of my fave songs too.

:wub:

if jacko was scene you'd be loving it

then he would probably be making music i liked, so more than likely

nice way to go about your music taste there. MJ does pwn my favs have to be

Stranger in Moscow
Bad
Smooth Criminal

I've only got his number ones album. Its really good. I like a few of the songs like dirty diana, smooth criminal and thriller of course.

if jacko was scene you'd be loving it

HAHAHAHA, rofl, that was a great one greg, hehehe

Jacko is alright, don't think I've got any of his albums but know and like loadsa songs obv. Van Halen solo on Beat it ftw :)

Man in the Mirror is my fave atm. But i do like Jacko.

ad's a close minded n0bjock who things hes the authority on all academic topics as hes stayed on for 6th form

yeah i noticed he soon shut up on that politics thread as he messed up on the proportional representation thing, egg and his face were certainly in proximity!

tbf that was more down to whatver ****** had been teaching him, although he has been rather quiet lately...

I've only got his number ones album. Its really good. I like a few of the songs like dirty diana, smooth criminal and thriller of course.

Love Dirty Diana, it's a great song. Smooth Criminal is top as well. Thriller is ok but sometimes annoy's me lol

Man in the Mirror is my fave atm. But i do like Jacko.

Tune. Love that song, one of the reasons why Bad is my fave album.

I've been quiet 'cos I've been rather busy :) And jah we were told that about Proportional Representation. The only song by Jacko I can stand is Smooth Criminal, but I still prefer the AAF version to be honest.

Watched a Channel 4 documentary, 'Michael Jackson What Really Happened', yesterday. Was quite interesting. Was mainly about the way he manipulated the media into thinking he was 'wacko' back in the 80's and how he lost control and then obviously all of the peado accusations.

I've been quiet 'cos I've been rather busy :) And jah we were told that about Proportional Representation. The only song by Jacko I can stand is Smooth Criminal, but I still prefer the AAF version to be honest.

Pfft never the Jacko version is far superior, if even just for the cool leaning in the video :D

hes got a few tunes but hes pretty much a mentalist to be fair

Has more than a few, he didn't call himself the King of Pop for no reason ;)