Michael Jackson dead

i never was a big fan of jacko but making jokes are sick. one of my mates said,
"Jackson's body will be melted down for plastic but he's not allowed to be made into a child's toy"
I thought it was a naff joke anyway but the fact he's died is sick. I never liked him but r.i.p wacko jacko...

R.I.P Jacko, true legend that will be remembered for many many years for the good rather than the UNPROVEN bad.

All you ******* making jokes let me know when a friend or someone in your family dies and see if you find death funny then.

The guy was a mentally ill child molester.Will you guys be crying into your keyboard when Gary Glitter pegs it?
I dont care how great a music star he was i cant get the fact he messed with kids out of my head.

My Maths teacher said:

"Following Michael Jackson death they have decided to melt him down to be made into lego, so that kids can play with him"

RIP Jacko

I just heard on the news that a Doctor that injected Michael before his death as just disappeared this is very unusual they say, also its also known that he had been injecting him self with this thing whats like like Morphine to help his stress but he could of overdosed.

got in from dinner on holiday and turned on cnn just as they announced it. was shocking...a fan of his music but he was nuts and his funeral was the biggest ott in history

R.I.P. Michael Jackson the Child Molester ..... I mean King of Pop

The guy was a mentally ill child molester.Will you guys be crying into your keyboard when Gary Glitter pegs it?
I dont care how great a music star he was i cant get the fact he messed with kids out of my head.
to be fair to him despite undoubtedly being ****** up in a major way he was found innocent of all charges whereas gary glitter is a proven pedo.

He was found innocent but in 1993 he settled out of court paying out an eight figure sum. Thats at least 20 Million

He was found innocent but in 1993 he settled out of court paying out an eight figure sum. Thats at least 20 Million

Exaxctly. That is something an innocent man would do...

Anyway R.I.P JACKO

P.S How good was his Service, i had a tear in my eye :'(