Michael Jackson dead

we all had a laugh at the jokes and whatever, but there is a time and place for that, and this is not it. respect him, he gave us all the great music, and the unforgettable dancing. I think that the ones that diss him want hanging.

Cue the media circus. R.I.P Michael. Your loss is just as much a travesty as every other human losing theirs.

just seen a sick joke on facebook
its a bit of thriller but michael jackson is dead he had a
condition and his heart faild to beat it its nt dancing tha caused it so dont blame it on the boogie the sad thing is that no1 will knw if he was black or white!!!!

ITS JUST SICK SICK SICK

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

That's no even a joke.. comes a bit across with racism

This is really sad news :( he was a big icon and idc if he had his nose job or anything else he was special for the music industry..

i cant belive it his songs were awesome and if i know them and i am 12 then everyone would know them

How many people will be scrambling for refunds from the London gigs now?!
It's a shame, he was definately a hugely talented performer but don't forget he was also a bit of a sick human being.
He'll be missed.

A huge loss
He was mentally mixed up but that was due to vitiligo and lupus, so i think you can't really blame the man himself
rest in peace man

grew up a massive michael jackson fan it seems this morning like we have lost one of the family the misses cant stop crying even my 5 year old son is upset that says something that a 5 year old knew who he was RIP MJ you wont be forgot and your music will live on forever and to all the people making jokes you are sick!!!!

A true LEGEND will be missed. And I am very sure he had some connection with the magical club !! Leicester City !!

Jackson, You LEGEND !!

each to there own i say theres always going to be drama and jokes about mj but for now let mj r.i.p! legend.

Last edited:
In his last concert in Glasgow herefused to perform untill they rolled a red carpet from his limo to the stage.

My heart goes out to his family and I dont really think Its my place to judge.

a true great a complete legend.jackson will be sadly missed by everyone..his great music will be sadly missed..
R.I.P Michael Jackson

What a legend. Will be missed R.I.P. Jacko

famous.png