Michael owen

Josh999

Reaction score
Do you think owen will do as good at man u as he did at liverpool
?????????????????????????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

are you smoking stuff

he will not even do anywhere nears as good as he did at liverpool

If you can give Owen the service to finish then he'll grab goals week in week out. Man Utd create so many chances that i can't see him not :\ Although dunno if he'll get in over Rooney and Berba though.

owen will score atleast 15 goals this season and will relight hes partership with rooney.

i think them two will play good together though !!!! lol

he said he aint injury prone tho

he said he is just unlicky to get them injurys all in a row

you guys just wait :p he will be injured most of the season

i sed this as soon as he signed. if sir alex cant get him back to his best then the lad mite aswell retire. i can massivly see y liverpool fans are upset i would be but as a chelsea fan iv tried to look at it in a good way, if owen and rooney can get that spark they had together at euro 2004 then it could well possibly be a world cup winning signing for england.

I think he will do alright. But not to the same level that he produced at Liverpool all those years ago.

If Owen can stay fit it will be great for Man United AND England. Beats having Miss Torres up front (get a hair cut you pansy!) lol

If Owen can stay fit it will be great for Man United AND England. Beats having Miss Torres up front (get a hair cut you pansy!) lol

Just cause fernando torres is better then your strikers

Just cause fernando torres is better then your strikers

agreed :p Owen will score 12gls with rooney on 19 :) i support germany so it'd be nice if they played rubbish together for england mwhaha