Nationalty: French
Position: AMC/CM/ST
Born: 29.4.1996

View attachment 360419

Start of the game SS:

View attachment 360421

Future SS:

View attachment 360422

Bought him in the 2014-15 season in my United save and he's currently spent all his time in the youth and reserves team. Had him tutored by Jack Wilshere which was a good match. He learned all his PPMs, both good and bad ones, and got a solid boost in determination. He has no particular weaknesses either.

Got him for £5M in the beginning of the 2014-15 season, so it's quite possible to get him even cheaper at the start of the game or at least around that amount.​

thanks for the upload serp... he looks quality, a player I never even knew existed to be honest :)

i found this guy through Maupay they on FM like each other, i will post a future shot of him when next possible (2019).

he is also horrible on my save, much worse than that.. just shows how important 1st team football, tutoring and training is to develop players :)

he is also horrible on my save, much worse than that.. just shows how important 1st team football, tutoring and training is to develop players :)
Indeed. Having him loaned out to Lyon in the 2016-2017 season now, so it'll be interesting to see how much more he'll develop.

the staff of l'OM thinks he has the same talent than nasri and he's one of the few hopes the club has to bring out an offensive wonderkid since the ayew brothers. Let's see if that shows in fm2014 :) (same goes for azouni, samba, aloé, abergel and abdullah who played 24 ligue 1 matches this year quite well)