• Thread starter Thread starter jelly111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly111

Reaction score
Why oh Why is Michu a Attacking midfielder who does not like playing upfront on this new game? It is soooo annoying. I started managing Swansea- Thinking that they had a good side, good strikers etc to then find out he was down as a AMC.

When will this be changed? And when will he become a 20 at finishing (because in my opinion he is one of the best finishers in world football atm)

Why oh Why is Michu a Attacking midfielder who does not like playing upfront on this new game? It is soooo annoying. I started managing Swansea- Thinking that they had a good side, good strikers etc to then find out he was down as a AMC.

When will this be changed? And when will he become a 20 at finishing (because in my opinion he is one of the best finishers in world football atm)

Because that is where he was playing for Rayo. So just retrain him. It will be changed in the data update. He will get a 20 if the researchers deem he is worthy of 20

He is not 20 finishing though? He has had and excellent few seasons but he ain't world best player?

He is an attacking midfielder who can score but he is noway worthy of a 20 finishing, good player but not a great player.

Michu is an AMC. Swansea are playing him as a striker because

a) their centre forwards are either out of form / wantaway (Graham) or rubbish (Schechter / Shakhtar / Shitkicker / however you spell it)

b) they have other good players than Michu who can play AMC, such as De Guzman (*edit* or is it Hernandez that usually plays there?), so pushing Michu up front makes it easier to accommodate one of their next best players.

And as the OP is probably going to get slated for saying Michu should have 20 finishing, can I just say he has a good point in so far as Michu is a better finisher than Huntelaar.

Last edited:
Michu is an Attacking Midfielder? He isnt a striker?

He was an attacking Midfielder until Laudrup bought him and played him up front with great success. Hopefully the next SI data update will update his stats and position.

He was an attacking Midfielder until Laudrup bought him and played him up front with great success. Hopefully the next SI data update will update his stats and position.

Hes been played as a striker in Grahams absence yes. But, he is an attacking midfielder

when is the next data update from Si ?

You said 'was' an attacking midfielder. He still is

FFS! and here's me thinking he'd completely forgotten how to play as an attacking midfielder because he's played a few games up front. Seriously, stop being so pedantic mate.

FFS! and here's me thinking he'd completely forgotten how to play as an attacking midfielder because he's played a few games up front. Seriously, stop being so pedantic mate.

Pedantic? Lol you say one thing then decide you mean something else? Absolute helmet stop being confrontational on a forum when your in the wrong you sad sad person

Pedantic? Lol you say one thing then decide you mean something else? Absolute helmet stop being confrontational on a forum when your in the wrong you sad sad person

Hmmm i think most will agree its you who is being sad here. I said was as in he was an attacking midfield player in spain, never once did i say he wasn't an attacking midfielder anymore. You need to chill out and grow up.

Hmmm i think most will agree its you who is being sad here. I said was as in he was an attacking midfield player in spain, never once did i say he wasn't an attacking midfielder anymore. You need to chill out and grow up.

When did you mention Spain? Forgot i was a mind reader. I prove you wrong then i get an infraction? Wow
he still is an attacking midfielder in England btw, as i stated before. He covered for Graham and did a **** of a job

When did you mention Spain? Forgot i was a mind reader. I prove you wrong then i get an infraction? Wow
he still is an attacking midfielder in England btw, as i stated before. He covered for Graham and did a **** of a job

Jesus ******* christ mate, proved me wrong when? I said he was an attacking midfielder in Spain WHICH HE WAS! and yes if you want to be pedantic about it still is technically, i said Laudrup converted him to striker. Now just stop the trolling.

Where do you think laudrup bought him from?

He was an attacking mid at Rayo, he is playing as a striker for Swansea. Then dropped back deeper again as Graham returned gained form. He wasnt covering for Graham, the latter was actually almost on his way out of the club. He's gone back deeper because Graham is showing form and Laudrup wants to keep him.

Jesus ******* christ mate, proved me wrong when? I said he was an attacking midfielder in Spain WHICH HE WAS! and yes if you want to be pedantic about it still is technically, i said Laudrup converted him to striker. Now just stop the trolling.

How am i trolling when all i said to the guy who started this was hes a midfielder? You clearly dont understand the term trolling. You said he "was" a midfielder. "Was" meaning isnt anymore. You then changed your mind. I know he was a midfielder in Spain thats what i said to start with? Dunno what your problem is

How am i trolling when all i said to the guy who started this was hes a midfielder? You clearly dont understand the term trolling. You said he "was" a midfielder. "Was" meaning isnt anymore. You then changed your mind. I know he was a midfielder in Spain thats what i said to start with? Dunno what your problem is
No, "was" doesnt mean he cant play that role. You misinterpreted what he said. He is viewed as a striker for Swansea. He still can and does play attacking mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back