Michu!! (Really Annoying)

• Thread starter Thread starter jelly111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you think laudrup bought him from?

He was an attacking mid at Rayo, he is playing as a striker for Swansea. Then dropped back deeper again as Graham returned gained form. He wasnt covering for Graham, the latter was actually almost on his way out of the club. He's gone back deeper because Graham is showing form and Laudrup wants to keep him.

Why are you asking me where he bought him from? I know where hes come from and how well his done? And yes i never once said he wasnt playing as a striker. All ive said is "He is an attacking midfielder" and im not wrong?

How am i trolling when all i said to the guy who started this was hes a midfielder? You clearly dont understand the term trolling. You said he "was" a midfielder. "Was" meaning isnt anymore. You then changed your mind. I know he was a midfielder in Spain thats what i said to start with? Dunno what your problem is

You being pedantic and looking for an argument when there is nothing to argue about (trolling)

No, "was" doesnt mean he cant play that role. You misinterpreted what he said. He is viewed as a striker for Swansea. He still can and does play attacking mid.

I appreciate your polite wording other than JP Woody. To me "was" means it isnt anymore. For instance "it was good" means it isnt good anymore. So him saying "he was a midfielder" shows me he isnt a midfielder anymore when he is. But yes now i understand where your coming from. All player profiles of Michu though will show he is a midfielder

You being pedantic and looking for an argument when there is nothing to argue about (trolling)

You messaged me? I never messaged you looking for an argument. I clearly stated Michu is a midfielder and you get your words wrong and start an arguement. Its a shame you aint as mature with your wording as the other guy explaining to me how you got it wrong is

You messaged me? I never messaged you looking for an argument. I clearly stated Michu is a midfielder and you get your words wrong and start an arguement. Its a shame you aint as mature with your wording as the other guy explaining to me how you got it wrong is

You mean the infraction message for insulting me like a child. Mike never once said i was wrong, he explained how you have read what i said wrong. Anyway im tired of arguing about something so pathetic.

You mean the infraction message for insulting me like a child. Mike never once said i was wrong, he explained how you have read what i said wrong. Anyway im tired of arguing about something so pathetic.

No i mean you quoted me. I never started anything. And its only pathetic because you worded your views wrong and then somehow still tried argueing you was right but okay my friend

No i mean you quoted me. I never started anything. And its only pathetic because you worded your views wrong and then somehow still tried argueing you was right but okay my friend

If i said for example Jose Mourinho WAS a great manager at Chelsea, does that mean he isnt a great manager anymore?

Was does not always mean isn't anymore.

Why oh Why is Michu a Attacking midfielder who does not like playing upfront on this new game? It is soooo annoying. I started managing Swansea- Thinking that they had a good side, good strikers etc to then find out he was down as a AMC.

When will this be changed? And when will he become a 20 at finishing (because in my opinion he is one of the best finishers in world football atm)
worlds best finisher hahaha AHAHAHAH AAAAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, *ahem*, michu does like to play uptop in RL so FM should change his role so he's an accomplished striker.

Who are you? Sad little helmet

Back on topic in pretty much every dream team he's down as a midfielder so mega points. I think he's technique and positioning is better than his finishing making him awesome this year as a lone striker or as spain played in the world cup as the fabregas position. Will anyone buy him? I think teams would be worried that he will be an expensive flop at 20m+ quoted by laudrup.
Half a excellent season doesn't make him a world class player in my opinion but for him and Swansea I hope he maintains it and gets into the spain squad with del bosque watching his last match.

User banned - Thread Closed. Don't need idiots like that lurking around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back